What will I need for my mortgage application?
Found in: Home Loans
- Your current addresses for the past two years
- Social security numbers for all borrowers
- Your employment history for the past two years. (Employer(s) name, address and phone number.)
- Income information for all borrowers. You’ll be asked to include salary, overtime, bonuses, commissions, interest/dividend, retirement income and any other regular source of income.
- The price of the home you are buying, and how much you’d like to borrow toward the purchase.
- The address of the property you are planning to purchase.
- Bank and brokerage account information, including the institution name and current balances.
- If you own any real estate, we’ll have some basic questions including, address, current market value, the amount you owe, the rental income you receive (if any), and what your monthly payment is.
- Information about your current debts. We’ll ask for the name of the creditor, the account number, the current balance owing and the amount of your monthly payment.