We’re happy you’re a member.
- CU*Perks rewards our members who take full advantage of their DC Credit Union membership.
- Diamond Dividends is a special package of benefits for members 60 and older.
Be rewarded with CU*Perks
We’ve designed a loyalty program to reward you for making the most of your credit union membership. To qualify for CU*Perks you must:
- Maintain an active checking account
- Have a loan account
- Perform at least one ATM PIN transaction during the month
- Perform at least one Visa debit signature transaction during the month
- Receive e-Statements
- Have a direct deposit of at least $200 a month
- Be a member in good standing, without any overdrawn accounts
How it works: At the end of each month, we determine if you have done all of the above, you are eligible for CU*Perks the following month. If you don’t qualify for a given month, you could very well qualify for the next month if you meet the criteria. If one member of your household qualifies, all members in your household qualify for CU*Perks for the month.
Over 60? Become a Diamond Dividends member!
To honor our mature members, we offer a special package of benefits to those 60 and older:
- Money Market Account. A savings account that earns higher dividends, with free checks for easy access.
- Visa Platinum Rewards card with NO fee. We waive the annual fee, and you’ll get ScoreCard rewards, free cash advances and balance transfers, and credit limits to $15,000.
- 6% APY when you save for a grandchild. Open a savings account for a minor family member and they’ll earn a special 6.0% APY on the first $1,500 deposited.*
- $500 off Home Equity Line of Credit closing costs. A special incentive to use your home’s equity, and you can use it anytime the need arises.
- Free Lunch & Learn seminars, special events, and more.
*Special 6.0% APY (Annual Percentage Yield) requires automatic transfer from your account to the child’s.
**Direct Deposit is an electronic deposit of funds, such as your paycheck, social security payment or retirement income, into your checking account.