What is CardNav?
Found in: Checking Accounts
CardNav is a free app that enables control, security and financial visibility via your mobile phone. It lets you manage your debit on-the-go with an intuitive mobile app.
CardNav lets you:
- Turn your card on and off instantly
- Set a location boundary where your card can be used (Washington D.C., for example)
- Keep your card active only around your immediate location
- Use the card for online purchases then turn it off after orders are placed
- Restrict card to work only with certain types of merchants (i.e. allow grocery stores while turning off restaurants)
- Set spending limits for card transaction, to keep spending in check
- Get instant alerts every time your card is used
To start using CardNav, download the app from the Apple App Store or from Google Play, set up your account and add your DC Credit Union debit card(s). You’ll then be able to set your control and alert preferences for each of your DC Credit Union debit cards.